International senior communication and marketing strategist with a strong track record and proven competencies in marketing strategy, multi-channel communications, PR, stakeholder engagement, project and event management.
Knowledge in not-for-profit organisations, education, hospitality and sports management.
Energetic and flexible team player with excellent analytical competencies, inspiring and effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills, good business acumen, multi-task, result-driven, cross-functional team collaboration and team leadership experience.
Tri-lingual in English, French and German.
Responsible for marketing strategy and admissions, business partnerships and events to drive economic growth
Led the school marketing strategy and admissions, PR, budget and KPI
- Grew business of 17% within a flat market growth
Engaged all stakeholders in school offering, successfully delivered student recruitment, managed communications, logistics, contracting and on-boarding of pupils
- Confirmed 31 new starters equivalent to over CHF 910K
Responsible for the marketing strategies and communication campaigns to increase multi-stakeholder engagement
Headed marketing plans and communication campaigns, wrote copy, shaped content and delivered outreach material through offline and digital communications channels
- Made the community of the Global Agenda Councils grow of 11 councils within 12 months
Re-branded Forum events, developed marketing materials, launched communications across communication channels, led post-event analysis
- Increased registrations for the Annual Meeting of the New Champions in China of 18%
Designed, led and innovated communications through the implementation of communication plans, set up of key success indicators and post campaign analysis
Led email marketing campaigns tailored to members and partners across media channels - web, social media, e-mail campaigns, intranet, events
- Rolled out new communication plans for the Young Global Leaders Community and Technology Pioneers and increased engagement and resources
Produced new and updated existing promotion documents, modernised brochures highlighting Forum services and activities, wrote copy and designed creative content such as print, imagery and video
- Increased memberships and boosted engagement leading to overall revenue of CHF Mio 180 in 2011
Responsible for engagement and operations of Forum’s Strategic Partners, enhanced Strategic Partners services and visibility, acted as head of partner operations
Headed all operations for Strategic Partner events, created and rolled out new online tools such as the Strategic Partners’ online registrations, led engagement communications, constantly improved partner benefits and visibility across all Forum events, initiatives and Forum media platforms
- Helped to make the Strategic Partner community grow from 65 members to 100 in four years
Assessed Strategic Partners’ engagement, diversity and associated risk, implemented KPIs to effectively measure the Strategic Partners’ engagement and satisfaction
- Delivered thought leadership to move to a diverse community in terms of region and industry during the financial crises in 2009